Schedule Your Test:
To schedule a test, please visit:
Testing Center Guidelines:
- The Testing Center provides a variety of examination proctoring for Great Falls College
MSU courses and provides proctoring for professional testing and distance learning
for other colleges and universities:
- Fully online or hybrid/mixed-mode course exams (includes courses taught using D2L and MyMathLab).
- Make-up exams for all courses, regardless of delivery.
- Exams for students that require disability accommodations (students must see the Disability Services Coordinator first).
- Accuplacer placement testing.
- Computer Based Testing
- Non – Campus Testing.
- Examination proctoring is by appointment only. In order to secure a time that works for you we ask that you schedule at least 24
business hours in advance of the desired date/time. Appointments will be confirmed via email by our scheduling software.
- Please view the student and/or faculty procedures and Academic Integrity Policy prior
to using Testing Center facilities.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL ELECTRONICS to include calculators, cell phones, smartwatches, fitbits, watches, etc. are authorized
in the Testing Center. A calculator will be provided by the Testing Center if one
- Faculty/Testing Sponsors MUST provide written/email authorization for students to
take notes, calculators or other items needed to take a test. If written permission
is not received, you will ONLY BE AUTHORIZED THE TEST.
Accuplacer retake policy (as of may 2020): Following a students first attempt taking the Accuplacer, the student can retake the test once after five business days have passed. Subsequent retakes will be allowed after 45 days have passed. Each attempt is subject to testing fees.
- Effective October 1, 2018, Great Falls College MSU will begin assessing a $15.00 fee
for students taking Non-Campus (Non-Professional) tests in the Testing Center. These
tests include any college exam not offered by Great Falls College MSU.
The fee is payable by Credit/Debit at the Testing Center at the time of testing.
By scheduling a test you are accepting all terms, conditions and policies of the Great Falls College MSU Testing Center and verifying you have read and understand the procedures.
- Academic Policy
- Testing Center Information and Policies
- Test Proctoring Fee for Non-Campus Students
- Placement Test Retake Policy
- Non-GFC MSU Student Testing Policies