UPDATE FROM THE GFC MSU TESTING CENTER
The Testing Center is offers in-person testing on campus. Face coverings are encouraged for those who have not been vaccinated, and individuals who will feel more comfortable wearing a mask should continue to do so.
To schedule your exams please follow the link below:
If you are unable to come to campus for in-person testing or locate a proctor in your area, please contact the Testing Center and we will work with you to offer remote proctoring on an individual basis.
Testing Center Summer Hours (May 10 - August 27, 2021)
2:00pm - 6:00pm
10:00am - 5:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
May 31, 2021
July 5, 2021
The Testing Center is located in room R274, on the second floor of Great Falls College MSU. Look for us between the atrium and Academic Success Center.
Testing Center Guidelines
- The Testing Center provides a variety of examination proctoring for Great Falls College
MSU courses and provides proctoring for professional testing and distance learning
for other colleges and universities.
- Fully online or hybrid/mixed-mode course exams (includes courses taught using D2L
- Make-up exams for all courses, regardless of delivery.
- Exams for students that require disability accommodations (students must see the Disability
Services Coordinator first).
- Accuplacer Placement Testing.
- Computer Based Testing.
- Non – Campus Testing.
- Examination proctoring is by appointment only. In order to secure a time that works for you, we ask that you schedule at least 24
business hours in advance of the desired date/time. Appointments will be confirmed via email by our scheduling software.
- Please view the student and/or faculty procedures and Academic Integrity Policy prior
to using Testing Center facilities.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Cell phones or smartwatches will be authorized in the Testing Center.
- Faculty/Testing Sponsors MUST provide written/email authorization for students to take notes, calculators or other items needed to take a test.
Testing Center Mission Statement:
The Testing Center is committed to providing secure, professional testing standards and practices, safeguarding the confidentiality of student records, and creating an optimal testing environment in accordance with the National College Testing Association professional standards and guidelines for both Great Falls College MSU campus and the Great Falls community, which will help test takers, perform to their greatest ability both academically and professionally.