Testing Center Guidelines for Accomodated Students:
If you do not work with Kathy Meier, please use the Test Request
- The Testing Center provides a variety of examination proctoring for Great Falls College MSU courses and provides proctoring for professional testing and distance learning for other colleges and universities.
- Fully online or hybrid/mixed-mode course exams (includes courses taught using D2L and MyMathLab).
- Make-up exams for all courses, regardless of delivery.
- Exams for students that require disability accommodations (students must see the Disability Services Coordinator first).
- Accuplacer placement testing.
- Computer Based Testing
- Non – Campus Testing.
- Examination proctoring is by appointment only. In order to secure a time that works for you we ask that you schedule at least 24 business hours in advance of the desired date/time. Appointments will be confirmed via email by our scheduling software.
- Please view the student and/or faculty procedures and Academic Integrity Policy prior to using Testing Center facilities.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Cell phones or smart watches will be authorized in the Testing Center.
- Faculty/Testing Sponsors MUST provide written/email authorization for students to take notes, calculators or other items needed to take a test. If written permission is not received, you will ONLY BE AUTHORIZED THE TEST.
By scheduling a test you are accepting all terms, conditions and policies of the Great Falls College MSU Testing Center and verifying you have read and understand the procedures.
Schedule your test below:
**YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THE CURRENT ACCOMODATIONS CARD UPON CHECK-IN**
Submitting this form does not guarantee your appointment. You will either receive a confirmation e-mail from Appointment Plus or an e-mail from the Testing Center with further instructions. Allow 24 business hours to process your request. i.e. If you submit a request on Friday at 2:00pm, you will receive a response the following business day. Please check the current Testing Center hours before scheduling an exam.