Testing Center Guidelines:
- The Testing Center provides a variety of examination proctoring for Great Falls College
MSU courses and provides proctoring for professional testing and distance learning
for other colleges and universities:
- Fully online or hybrid/mixed-mode course exams (includes courses taught using D2L and MyMathLab).
- Make-up exams for all courses, regardless of delivery.
- Exams for students that require disability accommodations (students must see the Disability Services Coordinator first).
- Accuplacer placement testing.
- Computer Based Testing
- Non – Campus Testing.
- Examination proctoring is by appointment only. In order to secure a time that works for you we ask that you schedule at least 24
business hours in advance of the desired date/time. Appointments will be confirmed via email by our scheduling software.
- Please view the student and/or faculty procedures and Academic Integrity Policy prior
to using Testing Center facilities.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Cell phones or smart watches will be authorized in the Testing Center.
- Faculty/Testing Sponsors MUST provide written/email authorization for students to
take notes, calculators or other items needed to take a test. If written permission
is not received, you will ONLY BE AUTHORIZED THE TEST.
By scheduling a test you are accepting all terms, conditions and policies of the Great Falls College MSU Testing Center and verifying you have read and understand the procedures.
Schedule your test:
To schedule a test, please visit: