To schedule an appointment or for more information please use the links on the left side of this page.
The Testing Center is located in room R274 and provides a variety of examination proctoring for Great Falls College MSU courses and provides proctoring for professional testing and distance learning for other colleges and universities:
- Fully online or hybrid/mixed-mode course exams (includes courses taught using D2L and MyMathLab).
- Make-up exams for all courses, regardless of delivery.
- Exams for students that require disability accommodations (students must see the Disability Services Coordinator first).
- COMPASS placement testing.
- Pearson VUE, CLEP, Praxis and many others. Please call to see if we are able to proctor certain exams for you.
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Testing.
- Other proctoring for non Great Falls College MSU students.
Examination proctoring is by appointment only. Appointments should be requested using the appropriate link on the left side of this page.
In order to secure a time that works for you we ask that you schedule at least 24 hours in advance of the desired date/time. Appointments will be confirmed via email by our scheduling software, Appointment-Plus.
Please view the student and/or faculty procedures and Academic Integrity Policy prior to using Testing Center facilities. By making an appointment to use the Testing Center or walking in to use the Testing Center services, you are verifying that you have read and understand the procedures.